Thursday, September 15, 2016

Halloween Paperclip embellishment share

I was off work yesterday and i had one incredible Crafting day.  I accomplished some of my Design team Projects for October, Brain stormed on some tutorials that i needed to write and still had enough time to make these Cute paperclips.

Spooky? Not really, but they will look gorgeous in my Halloween Junk Journal that i've been working on for the past 2 weeks. I can't wait to share the journal with all of you as soon as it's Complete. I love making Halloween Projects.  They are just so much fun!

Challenges

OLLCB #213 Anything goes
Everybody Art Anything goes
Sunny Day Crafting #14 Anything goes 1 ea. day
DL Art Sept. Anything goes 1 ea day
Crafty Gals Corner #89 Freestyle (1/2)
Creative Moments #102 Anything goes with fall Colors (1/3)
Inspiration Destination #103 Anything goes
Retarte #85 Anything with a Halloween Twist (1/3)
Aud Sentiments #164 Fall Colors with a Sentiment (1/5)

Enjoy your evening!

8 comments:

Patti J said...

Eeks! These are SO cute! Great creations, my friend!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous Halloween project .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janis Lewis said...

Fun! Thanks for playing at Sunny Day Crafting.
~DT Janis

Unknown said...

These are just so cute! Love them! Thank you for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting challenge. Mary DT member xx

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely idea, they look fab. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments. Elaine

Jane Willis said...

These are really lovely, what a great idea. Thanks for joining us at OLLCB
Jane

Judy V said...

These paper clips are too fun! Love them! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

katieo said...

Halloween paper clips-what a fun idea. They are all so cute and not too spooky. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge. KatieO-DT