Thursday, August 25, 2016

Handmade Matchbook with Stick pins

I hate it when i have no Mojo. I have to work this morning but i'm barely functioning  lol
I was able to get all of my cleaning done yesterday and cooked a nice meal for the family. I still need to can tomatoes and go to my sons football game tomorrow. How will i get it all done? If there is a will there is a way, right?
 All of this project is handmade including the embellishment on the front.


I used my Cameo Silhouette to create the matchbook in pink Cardstock.  I used small white brads to hold it together. I made handmade Stick pins and placed inside. The Small doily is a Spellbinders die, Snowflake glitter die cut, lace trim, Silver bottle Cap, 1" Circle punch, Vintage Bottle cap Sticker by Spare Parts and flower buds from my stash.

Challenges
Sunny Day Crafting #11 Anything
Crafting from the heart #124 Anything (2/3)
Craft your passion #326 Anything (2/3)
613 Avenue #188 Anything goes (5/8)
Great Impressions Anything goes (2/3)
Lil patch of Crafty friends #40 Anything goes (2/3)
Stamping Sensations Anything goes (2/3)
DL Art August Linky Party
Not Just Cards August Anything goes
Inspiration Destination #100  Anything goes 
The Crafty Addicts #22 Use Die Cuts
The 3 Muses Roses

Have a Great day!!!

9 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Beautiful - and what is this NO MOJO - hmmm...I think you have had it the past few days by looking at your creations. Love the matchbook.

Ozstuff said...

The exquisite matchbook tells me your Mojo is back. Absolutely beautiful.

Janis Lewis said...

What a great idea. Thanks for linking up at Sunny Day Crafting.
~DT Janis

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful matchbook to house these gorgeous pins, so pretty and a perfect gift. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create.
Lorraine DT

Isobel said...

Lovely project. Thanks for sharing at Crafting from the Heart good luck x

Chana Malkah said...

Very nicely crafted, indeed! Thanks so much for sharing with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Unknown said...

Your project is gorgeous! I love the details and layers. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
~ Bonnie DT

cazazzled said...

Beautiful project good luck DT
http://thecraftyaddicts.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Blue Daisy said...

Lovely card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

Tracyx