Thursday, May 7, 2015

File Folder Mini Album for Mom

Hi everyone! This is a new mini file folder album that I created for my Mom as part of her Mothers Day gift. I still need to print the pictures and add them to the cards, but the decoration is complete for now.
 

This is the cover. I used some Ephemera cards that I bought for the cover and stamped the Word Mom onto it.  I added a strand of beads that I had in my stash and a little Washi Tape with birds and nests to the front.  The binding is even Washi Tape.
 

This is Ephemera from Ephemera's Vintage Garden which is such a awesome site.  She is so kind with her freebies and then I bought the set called "Secret Garden"

I put a flip card center on these pages along with a pocket for two tags and of course a little more Washi Tape.

The sentiment on the right I found in my stash and is from Serendipity.

There is a bird house pocket on the left added an egg that I fussy cut and a tag inside.  I will add a photo to the left pocket slot and again added washi tape and another serendipity sticker sentiment.

Top pocket with a Tag card on the left and again some Ephemera and washi tape. Left Tag Card closed.

Left tag flap open
 
On the left side we have another side pocket and then a tuck with the bird nest on it.

.

Another Tag card on the left with a top pocket, Serendipity word sticker, Washi Tape and more Ephemera.

 
All Edges were distress with Peeled Paint Distress ink.
 
Challenges
 
Fresh Brewed For Mom
Inspiration Destination #32 Anything goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty #226 Anything goes (1/3)
Word Art Wednesday #182 Anything goes/Family friendly
Scrap-Creations Mother's Day
Craftin Desert Diva's Mother's Day
Get Creative #14 Mother's Day (1/3)
Incy Wincy Designs Mom's the Word (1/5)
Mema's Crafts May Anything goes
Come and Get it Female Project
One Stitch at a time #236 Anything for Special lady
Pile it on  #67 Mothers Day
Creative Corner For Mom (1/3)
 
Have a good one!


11 comments:

Karen Lunagirl said...

Wow, this is stunning! I love it ~ and I'm sure your Mom will too! Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful work in my "Mother" challenge at LunagirlMoonbeams.com. ~ Karen

Colette said...

Wow, Deonna, this is so stunning. I'm sure your Mum will love it! Colette x :o)

Amy Cohen said...

Beautiful and so sweet. Thanks for stopping by Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
Amy-DT

Elizabeth Hart said...

Wow - what a thoughtful and creative project. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Lisa B said...

OMG I love this!! I have been wanting to do one of these forever. You certainly packed a lot of love into this. Just beautiful!

Thanks for sharing it with us over at CDD and playing along with our Mother's Day Linky Party.
Hugs,
Lisa
CDD DT MEMBER

Christine Harrop said...

I'm sure your mom was thrilled with this wonderful gift! Thank you for sharing it with us at OSAAT. Please come back soon. Christine DT xx

Mema's Crafts said...

Thanks for visiting and playing with us at Mema's Crafts. Good Luck in the challenge and come again real soon.

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
Mags
x

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

Jo Ann said...

Oh my, this is stunning! You surely made every page stand out. So delighted you joined us at Word Art Wednesday. A new challenge started today so, I hope you link with us again. Leaving you with God's inspiration in Ephesians 3:16-18 which says, "I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ." Hugs always!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Gorgeous creation Deonna! I'm sure your mom loved this beautiful gift!